Wednesday, May 20, 2009

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I'm dying...

...to see the new Star Trek movie!

On another note:

As the Internet's only DVT blogger with 99% accurate information about this disease, I receive tons of emails. Whether it's feedback about my site, questions about DVT, or death threats, its always inspiring to hear from the lowest common denominator. As I wait for my arteries to unclog, feedback from the simple folk who clog America's arteries gets me through my day. Keep those emails coming!

The #1 question I'm asked is "how are you doing?" For now on, I'm going to send you a link to my latest post on my condition.

Today's condition - 5-20-2009:

1. Better!
2. There has been a marked decrease in the daily acceleration of my pain increases. In other words, the 3rd derivative of my pain has decreased.
3. Goodbye cankle! I hardly knew ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment